12 June 2010

So, Hazel has this hat.


Photobucket

It's my favorite.

It turns out to be a pretty handy accessory since it's a lot easier to clip bows to her pilot hat than to her peach fuzzy head.


Photobucket

I'd had my eye on one of these Hanna Anderson hats for a while when I was still in waiting for Miss Hazel. Then, I couldn't believe my good fortune when I came across this pink one for only $0.50 at a garage sale. I love to clip things to it.

Even if my husband thinks I'm a bit overboard.

Photobucket

I have a girl and I'm loving every minute of it (even if it means clipping ridiculously large flowers to her tiny head)!

Also, have I mentioned how much I love to shop at garage sales?

14 comments:

Caitlin said...

You have the most crazy luck at finding things you're already looking for at garage sales!

Hazel is just absolutely BEAUTIFUL. The most perfect blue eyed baby girl. So happy for both of you, and Oliver too!

Caitlin
(I'm one of Ryan's students!)

Rachel said...

Seriously adorable! I love her expression in that first photo :)

Jill@Barnes Yard said...

Cute, cute, cute!

BARBIE said...

Oh so cute! I miss having little girls to put bows in their hair. They are all grown up (19 and 10). I love yard sales. I am going to hit a few up next weekend!

Meghan said...

I was wondering if you found any new garage sale deals! So adorable

Rebecca said...

I love it!!!! She is just too cute in that hate! BTW...I am so jealous of you and your garage sales. So wish we lived somewhere that had great garage sales.

Rebecca said...

oops...hat. ;)

Anonymous said...

She is some kind of cute! I understand completely about the bows, I have 2 boys and my little girl and she's never without a bow :)
You certainly have a gift for good garage sale finds!!
~Jenny

Anonymous said...

pretty much way too cute!!

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

It is a cute hat! She looks adorable.

Tracy said...

Love it, Rae!

Fill your belly and SAVE said...

SO cute and yes we know you love garage sale and you need to post more of your finds.

I heart garage sales!!

jmh said...

Thanks so much for answering my question a post or so back; about how in the world you got that bow to stick in sweet Hazel's hair!! I think it looks precious with or without the hat, by the way...the bows that is:)

Ah, just imagine when she's a little older and you can do that BIG OL' SOUTHERN BOWS!!! Makes me squeal just thinking about those!!

Julie B
in East TN

Tara said...

love it! love her!