15 May 2009
I'm in the middle of fixing one of my all-time favorite meals for dinner tonight. I've been distracted, though, by the urge to post the recipe to share with y'all because I'm so looking forward to sitting down at the table tonight. I want everyone else to get to enjoy a tasty treat of a meal too! It's great because, in a pinch - and as long as I have chicken - I usually have all the ingredients on hand. It's a great go-to.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut chicken into 1" cubes. (I like to hold it in the air with tongs and snip it up with scissors. I think it's faster and it keeps me from having to touch the chicken.)
- Combine melted butter, honey, mustard, salt and curry powder in a separate bowl.
- Add mixture to chicken cubes and stir to coat.
- Bake 45 minutes or so until the chicken looks good and done.
- Meanwhile, steam a few cups of rice in a steamer.
- Serve chicken over rice and enjoy.