12 May 2009

This morning I checked my email inbox and found an email with an attachment from a name I didn't recognize. I can't believe I almost deleted it. It was my husband, actually, who recognized the name and encouraged me to see what it was all about. I clicked the link to Sarah's blog and was absolutely speechless at what I found.


It was a Mother's Day wish. She had written Evie's name on a petal.

This stranger knows the name of our little girl, and honored her among the other precious babies to be remembered. Perhaps this seems trivial to some, but to me - the Mommy of sweet Evie Grace, who missed her tremendously on Mother's Day - this was a gift.

Thank you, Sarah, for thinking of me and remembering our Evie Grace.

9 comments:

none available said...

This is SO beautiful. Wow. Just beautiful...

Tracy said...

Raechel- that is so neat!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you like it. I've been a follower of your for a while now and I honour your story and your faith. Lots of love to you and your family (and thanks to your sharp eyed husband!) xxxx

Christine said...

What a fantastic thing.

Unknown said...

An unexpected blessing for sure!

somebody,somewhere said...

Beautiful, just beautiful! :)
I just sent you an e-mail also! You don't know me, but we are both friends with "b" :) (I commented on your last post also!) :)

Stacy D said...

Your little Evie is right next to my Isaac :)

Linda said...

That is beautiful! So glad you ended up opening the attachment and were blessed!

Molly said...

This is one of the most beautiful things I've seen in a while. Praying for all these sweet babies.