04 September 2008

Here is a short list of some of my new favorites. I've included some images I put together, as well as hyperlinks.

A - Baby legs - keep baby's legs warm, great for potty trainig, and they look cute too! B - Imse Vimse - organic training pants that are good looking and good for the environment. Notice the photo of the little boy wearing both baby legs and Imse Vimse! C - g diapers - cute, colorful diaper covers with liners you can flush. MUCH better for the Earth than disposable diapers, but quite a lot more expensive as well.

2 comments:

Christine said...

I saw the baby legs at the store the other day. Think the J and the B would appreciate those?? How does O feel on the subject? :)

Raechel said...

Bea got a pair this week and they're GREAT! I looked at the website, though, and I'm not sure I'm over the moon for them on little boys. It's only cool for guys if it's the only pants their wearing - kinda funny under shorts somehow. In just a shirt with training pants or a onesie is better.