08 March 2011

... is in full gear!


Photobucket

And that party planning committee consists of me, Oliver, and some faulty internet ordering. He's the Chairman, I'm the President. We're not sure who ranks higher, so we just try to generally (and enthusiastically) agree with each other.

We are cutting and tucking and planning and stitching and baking and getting things just right to celebrate Hazel's big day!

Photobucket

And while we plan fun things for Hazel and her guests, I have something fun planned for y'all this week too! Every day for the rest of the week I'll be introducing my March sponsors. There will be giveaways and discount codes and general merriment all around!

I look forward to seeing y'all (well, you know what I mean) after the big party on Saturday! I'll do my best to document it well - after all, y'all have walked this year right along with us and we want you to get to celebrate with us too!

Photobucket

10 comments:

Erin said...

what a big helper! HE is just too sweet :)

Taylor said...

ooo I recognize some of your fabrics! I used them in some decorating of my baby's room. Pretty, pretty, pretty!

Deanna said...

Any party that includes Nicey Jane is gonna rock!

imjustmk said...

Can't wait to see how the party turns out! I know it's gonna be soooo cute.

I also linked to your page & site after making the mustache shirt...http://imjustmk.blogspot.com/2011/03/from-weekend-and-giveaway-at-beths.html

Thanks for such great ideas!

The Morrisons said...

Tell Ms. Hazel we will be shedding a tear or two for missing her big day. We love her and you guys. Maybe we can have her over for a post-birthday fun night at our house!

Carrie said...

What a helpful big brother Oliver is!

heididh33 said...

So pretty!! Cant wait to see! :)

Seagers said...

Can't wait to see! My little B's birthday is in a month! I already made a bunting banner (bigger than yours) and am doing a pink cupcake and zebra theme...

Ashley said...

So fun!!! I had so much fun throwing my daughter her first birthday party last year... now her second is in less than a month! I can't wait to see pictures of Hazel's special day!

Sarah-Anne said...

we have watched Hazel and Oliver grow and thrive under yours and Ryan's Christ-centered parenting, so i felt all warm and fuzzy inside when i thought "she's growing up so fast!!" :)
happy early b-day Hazel!