10 January 2011

How do you like my ever-so-original title for a post chock-full of happy snow pictures? I know, I'm so very clever.


Nashville got hit with about 4" of snow overnight last night, which we Michiganders generally scoff at heartily except when it means we get to play hookey from our teaching jobs because TDOT has neither the equipment nor the manpower to keep the roads clear in such a "blizzard". Honestly, we get snow like this so rarely here, it's pretty fun to strap on our snow gear and show our kids what it was like when we were their age.

If I may, just a few a whole lotta photos from our fun day in all the snow:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

{special thanks to my husband and my sister for taking turns manning the camera too!}

9 comments:

imjustmk said...

Love the photos! My sister-in-law lives in Lewisburg, TN. That's somewhat close to Nashville, right? More south? I can't remember. MK

Rebecca said...

Mosey down!

Chelsa said...

too cute!! love the pictures!

so what made you Michigan kids move to TN?!

We're having a snow day in IN today :) we're getting your snow that came through TN

Tracy said...

cute! we actually got 8 inches of snow!!!! can you believe it?

Sarah-Anne said...

snow is the best, no? oh, and family members who take the camera once in awhile are great, too! ;)
Sarah-Anne

Mere said...

Cute pictures! Your family is just so precious

Ashley Beth said...

I just have to say, your squinty-eyed smile {and I mean that in a very GOOD way} makes me want to smile too. You smile like you mean it and I like that! Happy smiling, snow day to ya!

Erin said...

oh my goodness love all the pictures!

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

Great pictures! It looks like everybody enjoyed the snow!