02 June 2011

Photobucket

My two favorite men in this whole wide world

The two whose names I bring before the Lord the most - both in gratitude and in petition

The two boys that get my kisses

The two men who eat my meals and whose beds I make

The two I worry about most often

He protects me, and I protect him

I adore them both, and I know they adore me

They make me laugh more than anyone else

My thoughts find their way to them all day long

Photobucket

Today I am thankful for my boys.

My cup overflows.

{and since you asked: the shirts are from Lindsey at b.Children's Wear on Etsy. She only makes child sizes, but she might make another adult size one like Ryan's if you ask nicely!}

14 comments:

Jen said...

Great pictures!

nault's nook said...

love the pictures! Such a sweet post

Jennie - Duryea Place Designs said...

Raechel, I came across your blog awhile back and have commented here and there, but never really introduced myself... so, Hi from Chicago! Just wanted to say that the love you have for your family is inspiring and beautiful!

Sarah Robbins said...

I love their matching shirts. Too cute!

Sarah-Anne said...

aw, such a sweet post!!

Raechel said...

Duryea - so glad to meet you!!! I tried to stop by your blog but there was no blog to be found so I'll say hello here!

Nice to hear from a Chicagoan! We lived in a suburb of the city for five years and we're jonesin' for a trip back soon!

Christine said...

Boys are awesome, you know.

As is Chicago! (I'm eavesdropping on the comments.)

Faith said...

Absolutely precious!! :)

Jennifer {Studio JRU} said...

How incredibly sweet! Beautiful post!

Emily said...

It's incredible to have such blessings from above. I have 2 of my own. :)

Myah said...

So sweet... I love my 2 boys soooo much too! :)

Ashley said...

SO sweet. I am definitely partial to Ryans too! :)

Unknown said...

Such a sweet post! And I love the shirts. Do you mind sharing where they are from?

Raechel said...

Lacey - thanks! The shirts are from b. children's wear on Etsy: http://www.etsy.com/shop/bchildrenswear

Aren't they great!?