25 June 2011

I've had a great time looking through y'all's shops! Thanks, friends, for all the sweet encouragement you offer me so often. You do great work and it is my privilege to share your shops and businesses with our little bloggy community. :)

Please enjoy this lovely weekend shopping guide!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

8 comments:

Sarah-Anne said...

who knew you had so many readers that had Etsy/Big Cartel shops?! can't wait to look through them. :D

Christine said...

Thanks for this resource! wirru!

keight dukes said...

major etsy banner shame. must step it up. my "graphic design program" is pretty obvi here.

Alyson @Vintage Sunshine said...

Thank you so much for including my shop!

Jennie - Duryea Place Designs said...

Thank you for including my shop!!

Brooke said...

Thank you for including SewBlessedBaby!!!

Unknown said...

Thanks so much Raechel! :)

Laura said...

This is not my shop, but I thought of you when I saw that fabric dress-up wings. I'm sure you could make it without the pdf.

http://www.etsy.com/listing/76365340/pdf-wingsofabirdie-pattern-and?ref=sr_list_1&ga_search_submit=&ga_search_query=play+costumes&ga_search_type=handmade&ga_facet=handmade