19 August 2011

Photobucket

A couple of weeks ago I was contacted by The Land of Nod, asking me if I would consider becoming a contributor for their new blog, Honest to Nod.

I wish I could say I was cool and professional about the whole matter, but instead I'm pretty sure I squealed, then forwarded the email to Ryan and my Mom and sister, thoroughly seasoned with with exclamation points. I love Land of Nod! I would LOVE to write for them!

And so it was. And is. I can add to my list of fun things to do: blog contributor for Honest to Nod. What an honor!

And... today just happens to be my very first day on the job. I sent in my fort post from last week and now, there it is in all it's Nodsy glory!

So humbly grateful for this fun opportunity. How cool!

Photobucket

7 comments:

Shanna said...

Pretty awesome! So was the fort, my son loves building forts! Congrats on the fun opportunity!

Sarah-Anne said...

i read, i stood in awe of your awesome creativity, and i commented! great job, friend!!

McFarland Family said...

this is so great!!! Way to go:)

Annie said...

so awesome!! as was the fort system ... just about 7 years too late for me & my 12.5 year old! ;) but SO good! {way to go, Land of Nod! you picked a good one!}

Danielle @ Nod said...

Love the fort idea, saw it on Honest to Nod and really want to make it for my son! Thanks for contributing to our blog! - Danielle @ Nod

Alysa said...

Oh my goodness, how exciting!!! Congratulations :)

Abbie @ Rosewill Arts said...

Congratulations! How wonderfully exciting. I loved that post when you first wrote it, and now it can be shared with even more people!