12 February 2009

I know I just posted like 2 hours ago, but I'd like to take just a second to brag on my totally cool husband if I may.

And, I may.

He designs cool things for a living, but somehow it still occasionally catches me off guard when I see what he's doing and it looks so grown up and real. I still think of us as those kids in high school and college who wanted to grow up and be married some day. We imagined what it would be like to be adults and do grown up, important things. To me, we're still those kids. But sometimes I see us doing things that make me think maybe we're becoming those people. Usually it's when we're filing our taxes or battling with our health insurance companies or calculating how long Oliver's time-outs should last. But sometimes, it's when we do things and people take us seriously. We may actually be close to being adults here, folks!

This week Ryan has been working with a guy in town, creating his business identity (logo, etc.) and designing the packaging for a new product he's created (it's actually a really cool way to hang curtain rods without having to drill at all!). Ryan sent him three packaging concepts yesterday and when I saw them I was just so impressed.

Here they are:



Don't they look like something you'd see in a store? Turns out, you will - SOON!

I can't believe I'm married to a real, live grown-up! And, he's not bad to look at either! ;)

3 comments:

Tracy said...

He is really good at what he does. You have a good reason to be proud. :-)

Christine said...

Ooo, I like the blue one the best!

Way to be adults, guys. I don't think we're there yet. Sure, Steve teaches college students for a living and has an advanced degree, but he still likes comic books and laughs at bodily functions.

Katy said...

sooo cool, and FINALLY someone came out with something easy to install!!
Love the 3rd one.. looks very chic!